Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 11, 2017

A Fresh Start....

Assalammualaikum and good evening...

Alhamdulillah, it has been a while since I last wrote in a blog. Before this I used to have a blog called 'KISAH SEORANG PERWIRA' (pahlawanmelaka.blogspot.com). I created my first ever blog when I was about 15 years old. It was such a great pleasure for me back then, to blog whatever news or stories I had or experienced. I would like to thank my late sister, Eliza Parman for bringing me into the world of blogging, while experiencing the new pleasure of social media back then.

Now, I am 29 years old, and work as a freelance. Though I used to have a job as a medical doctor, but I decided to make a fresh start and held control in my life. Unfortunately, I had deleted my first ever blog, and creating this new blog afresh.!!!

Hopefully I will be able to enjoy and continue blogging for the rest of my life. I'd planned to focus on writing about travelling, foods & beverages, opportunities and general knowledge. My wish is that I can get as many people to be inspired through my writing.

Thank you...

Sincerely,

Faiz bin Parman,
Melaka,
Malaysia..!

No comments:

Post a Comment